About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day Dreaming

I really shouldn't have too much time to myself because when I do this happens...
 
I start picking out our second house...
Which isn't all bad, we just cant buy one right this moment, so it's a little premature picking.
Today I found this fabulous 4bed 2bath home in the wonderful neighborhood of Southern Trace (or Highlands Trace as most people who live there would call it) in Leeds. When we do move, aside from building on family land, this is my (our) ideal spot.
Since I only work a few days a week, I am pretty much a stay at home mom. Living in Southern Trace would put us around a TON of friends. I would have lots of stay at home mom's to hang out with and Ephraim would have lots of buddies to play with. The neighborhood also has a pool which is a big plus.

A house like this would give us room to add one more little munchkin to the family and have a play room!

I just pray that when the time does come for us to actually purchase our first home that one as perfect as this will be available!
Psalm 37:4

I am so thankful for the house God has given us for right now, but if we don't dream what do we have to work towards?

No comments:

Post a Comment