About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ephraim's Party

This post is LONG over due.
It has already been a month since our little man turned ONE. I can not believe it!
He had a wonderful first party filled with lots of wonderful family.
My sweet friend Kristen took all the amazing photos at Ephraim's party. I've known Kristen my whole life and I am so proud of the precious woman she has become! Please consider her when searching for a photographer!
I made Ephraim's caterpillar cupcakes.

And my awesome sister in law made E's amazing smash cake!

Enjoy all the following pictures ...













I know, I know, SO many pictures. I just think that these are the only way to really share how great his party was!

Happy Birthday Ephraim Brite!


1 comment:

  1. You did a great job w/ the party, Rachel! The theme was cute and so colorful. (I wish the balloon caterpillar was shown here.)
    That was a fun evening - a happy time for a little man who makes us all happy! Kristen captured some great moments.

    ReplyDelete