About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

New Home Design: Part Two: A

So this really isn't going to be much of a post. I apologize in advance!
Yesterday I found the perfect fabric for our new den...
There are the four fabrics I've chosen and there is our color pallet, again.
The top left fabric will probably be used for a chair as well as the bottom right fabric. The top right and bottom left fabrics will be used for couch pillows. I know there is no blue in the pallet but I really wanted to bring some in. I'm crossing my fingers it will work!

Ya'll should head over to Olivia's blog and check out my interview with her.

I am headed to eat a bowl of peach ice cream the hubs brought home!

Goodnight...


4 comments:

  1. I think adding turquoise blue to the palette you have will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christen DeGonzagueJuly 6, 2012 at 2:21 PM

    I love that! And I agree that some turquoise would look great with that! Even a tealish color...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropping by from Olivia's blog! I love the colours you chose, and especially the dark purple fabric. :)
    Holly
    excitingholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. RachelSusanneNicholsJuly 8, 2012 at 6:08 PM

    thanks for dropping by Holly! :)

    ReplyDelete