About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Friday Please Come Quickly

The past few weeks have been very busy for my family. Between work, church, small group and new house stuff I feel like just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. I know my posts have been suffering due to all the craziness and I apologize. I've lost a few followers in the past few day. So sad...

Life will slow down a bit here shortly and I will be back to posting more regularly.

I am excited to say I will have be getting a little break starting Friday.
I will be headed here with my family.
Sky Valley, Georgia
Our beach vacation was with the hubs side of the family and this mountain vacation will be with my side of the family.
Unfortunately, Stephan wont be able to take off work to go with us...
You don't even want to get me started on that story. His boss may or may not be on my bad list.

It will be strange spending a week away from the hubs, but I know it would crush my grandparents if E and I didn't go.
I am seriously looking forward to relaxing on that porch with a cup of coffee and a good book.

While I'm away I will have some ladies keeping ya'll entertained! 

I have some days still open so if anyone is interested in a guest post spot lets chat!
Rachelnichols11.12@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! :) I would love to guest post one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young Georgia LoveJuly 10, 2012 at 9:02 PM

    hey liv! hope life slows down for you, but you gotta love the fast stuff! i just wanted to let you know that the discussion was up for the book club:) also, if you want to email me your contact information, that'd be awesome so you can connect with the other ladies! love the blog!

    ReplyDelete