About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Monday

Ephraim is 12 weeks old today!
(but not officially three months 'til Sunday) 

Today we had Ephraim's two month check up (a little late haha).
He weighed in at a whopping 13lb 4oz's 
and was 23 1/2 inches
He's ranking in he 90th percentile in weight and the 75th percentile in height!
I think it's safe to say we have a very healthy boy!
Still blows my mind how big he's getting...

Excuse me while I brag on my sweet son:
 Every time we see Ephraim's doc he always makes the comment "You guys are very blessed" 
I have to agree with him! 
Today he mentioned to us that the coordination Ephraim as with his hands/arms, legs/feet is that of a 4-6 month old 
also his being able to sit up on the couch unassisted (only for about 45 seconds now) and him starting to roll over is pretty advanced as well.
and...
We get to start on cereal now I'm very excited!

I am so thankful for how much God has blessed our lives! I have the best husband in the world and the sweetest baby ever! If someone could guarantee me all our kids would be like Ephraim I might want more than three.
I am so looking forward to the next few months and all the milestones that we will experience as Ephraim grows. We've decided that we will be making most, if not all, of his baby food when he begins that. It will save lots of money and it's healthier for him at the same time. I'm really looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment