About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mommy Makeover

The other day I had a dream that I got my hair done and it made me feel fabulous! 

So while at Stephan's hair appointment today I decided that after Ephraim arrives I'll be treating myself to a little mommy make over.

First on my list: A tanning package. I haven't tanned in a year and I'm really looking forward to getting my tan back before we head to the beach in June
Second: New hair-do! 
I'm thinking some bangs like these
But I will be keeping the long length I have now. I've worked really hard to get my hair as long as it is now so I cant cut it all off!
I'm even thinking of going blond again...

Any thoughts?

Here's a reminder from when I was blond before:
 I'll probably have some darker blond low lights in there as well.
And third: A new wardrobe will be in order once I get all the baby weight off!!


 

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful in the picture above, but I like the natural color it is now, too. It's a shame that blonds just don't always stay that way. (It's a shame brunettes don't always stay that way, too! lol) I also like the haircut Stephan has now! ;)
    Enjoy treating yourself shortly!

    ReplyDelete