About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

First post as Mrs Nichols!


Our wedding was gorgeous! We are both so thankful to everyone who was involved. We have been so very blessed!

As fun as wedding planning and the whole wedding process was.... I have to say I'm relieved that it is all over with! I am glad we can both just relax and be married. We're both getting settled in nicely and adjusting to our new life together. I love being married to my best friend! Best thing EVER! We had a wonderful 3 day honeymoon thanks to my aunt and uncle. It was nice to get away for a little while. We got to enjoy some much needed rest! It was great to get some quality time together before baby boy gets here!


Speaking of baby....
I have not been able to think of anything else for the past few days! There is so much coming up in the next few weeks with all the Christmas things we have with family and I should probably be focusing on getting through it all but I can only think of baby! 80 days til he's here (if he's here on his due date). I am itching to see him again but we wont have another doctor scheduled ultra sound until like two weeks before he is due. However, I asked Stephan for a 4D ultrasound package for Christmas, so we are just trying to find a good time in the next few weeks to get that done. I can not wait!! We're are also pretty much finished with the walls in his room.... so that means time for me to work on his changing table/dresser! I'll find time to start on that in between working and doing all my "wifely" things haha! I'll post pictures of the progress on that too! Then as soon as that is finished we will be putting everything in the room in its place. So exciting!!

1 comment:

  1. as always...love the blog.
    u r gonna be such an amazing mommy!

    ReplyDelete