About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

who loves wall decals?!

A few days ago I was trying to decide between robots or superheros for Ephraim's playroom design.
I decided on superhero's.
 I just couldn't stop thinking how awesome he would think Stephan and I are if we give him this kick butt superhero playroom.

Remember this cool decal I found?

Well I am going to be getting something along the same lines of it, but from this amazing company

Danielle and her husband Paul are the designers behind Urban Walls and they have given me an amazing offer to share with ya'll! They are offering a discount code good for 20% off your purchase from their Etsy shop. Just use the code IHEARTDECALS

Danielle got in touch with me at the perfect time! Since we're moving I have a blank canvas to work with and I just might have a decal from them in every room of the house. Ha!

Check out some of my favorites:
I love this for our master bedroom. I was thinking of painting it but a decal will turn out much nicer!

I love anything that's a chalk board so this is right up my ally. I think this will fit nicely in our kitchen

I so wish I had a place for this amazing piece. Maybe one day!

We will have a smaller laundry room but I still wanted to find a way to decorate it. This will be perfect.



I have been looking for a growth chart from little E and this one will go great in our superhero themed play room I'll just need to change the color.
you can pick any decal and totally personalize it. Urban Walls also does custom orders. Oh, and did I mention... their prices are the most reasonable I've found so far!

So as if their decals weren't awesome enough, they have a second Etsy shop called PixleCloud.

There you can find cute stuff like this:
when I have a little girl... this will be in her room!


I love these house rules prints! Such a cute idea.


You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter

Go check them out and take advantage of that discount code!
IHEARTDECALS
{discount code valid for decals only}

*** I was contacted by UrbanWalls to review their company. All views expressed here are my own***


3 comments:

  1. Mary AHappyWifeinNOLAAugust 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM

    I love these! I've been thinking about getting the "Love Is" one for a while... I think this is a sign I should get it! :)
    -Mary @ www.ahappywifeinnola.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love all of this! I def see a purchase in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this. I will share it through my twitter.get more quotes wall sticker

    ReplyDelete