About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Social Sunday

I thought I would join in on Social Sunday again this week.
I found it very fitting since the topic is about vacations....

1. What is the best trip you've ever been on?
There have been many wonderful trips in my past but...
I would have to say the best trip I have ever been on was my trip to New York, freshman year in high school. I went with the choir to sing in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
 and it was a blast.
 I got to explore a lot of the city with some good friends and meet some pretty great people while singing in the parade. Definitely a once in a life time experience

2. What is the best idea for a girls weekend trip?
For a weekend get away with my girlfriends I would probably pick the beach. It's the perfect place to relax, have a drink, get a tan while kiddo free for the weekend.


3. What is your best idea for a couples trip?
My dream vacation spot for me and the hubs would be some where tropical. Maybe Jamaica or the Bahamas. 

4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?
A good idea for a cheap vacation (for me) would be going to Tennessee and white water rafting for the weekend. It's pretty inexpensive and most outfitters have places for you to stay on site.
here is me and the hubs with some friends after our rafting trip last year

5. What is the place you most want to visit?
I would love love love to visit Alaska. Mostly because I would love to see the beginning/end of the Iditarod and the Northern Lights.


6. What are your vacation necessities?
My vacation necessities are:
- A toothbrush
- My flat iron
- A few cute outfits
and
- Someone you enjoy to share the trip with!

Happy Sunday. Be Social



Sunday Social

1 comment:

  1. Alaska is a great destination :-) The Iditarod is something really cool to see, at least once in a lifetime. I have been photographing the race for a few years, and always have a blast. Hopefully you can make it up here!

    ReplyDelete