About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Goals for the Week

WOAH It's early...

Today I'm linking up with Erika from teandbaby , who will be guest blogging for me Tuesday, for goals for the week
This week my goals are simple...

Finish the last minute cleaning I need to do around the house, before my brother comes to house sit. 

Pack our stuff for the beach. Yes it is the day of our trip and I haven't packed yet. This is extremely rare for me. I usually have a check list of what to pack and I haven't even made on this time. Here's to hoping I don't forget anything.

other goals include

Relaxation... No stress what so ever
Getting a tan
Finishing some more bracelet orders.
Having at least one date at the beach just me and the hubby.
and
Lots and Lots of family time!
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. We just got back from the beach and had a blast. I hope you all enjoy yourselves and you can cross off everything on your list! (popping over from (T.E. And baby)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RachelSusanneNicholsJune 4, 2012 at 4:33 AM

    So glad you had a good time! I can't wait to hit the pool today. Tha k you do much for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope today is the beginning of several relaxing, happy days on vacation with Stephan and Ephraim and the extended family!  Love you all.

    ReplyDelete