About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Cheers to Six Years

Six years ago at about... 
well this moment...
Stephan and I pulled up to the movie theater for our first date. 
What did we see?
I remember every thing about that night. 
I was staying at my grandmothers that night, to be closer to the theater we were going to. I remember I called my cousin, in California, to tell her that I was going to the movie with Stephan. I was basically asking her what I should wear and if she thought he thought this was a date or not. See, the funny thing is I did not think I was going on a date. Stephan was my best friend but not someone I thought I could date. I remember I wore a white scoop neck shirt with cherry's on it and I made a head band out of red ribbon, so it would match the cherry's. Cute huh?! I remember the look Stephan gave me when I pulled out my wallet to pay for my ticket. It is a day I will always remember as if it were yesterday. 

Turns out that night was a "date" and it led to many more. I am so thankful to have so many amazing memories of our dating years. We were very young and crazy and I will cherish the memories we made forever!
I am so glad that those 4 1/2 years of dating turned into this life we have now. 
Please enjoy some of my memories through pictures:
 I'll start with what my hunny looked like when I fell in love with him
Please excuse the shining tooth on the second picture... It's a picture from myspace....enough said
and
what I looked like when my hunny fell in love with me
Moving on....













No comments:

Post a Comment