As the summer time comes in we look for ways to keep ourselves entertained, and cool. Well I have come up with 5 ideas that are 10 dollars or less. Ideas that are fun, and cool.
1. Regal Cinemas offers 1$ movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and they offer a pretty good collection this year.
2. Museums usually have a day of the week where they either offer a free day (on Sundays around here) or half off.
3. A picnic in the park costs merely the amount of money needed for food.
4. Craft and hobby stores offer classes all summer long for free and up to 10 dollars for adults to children.
5. There are many little working historic sites that are known for doing things the way did during the old times. These sites can be full of activities that get everyone involved and learning something.
Well I hope you enjoy this post of fun activities for the summer.
Olivia from Olivia Blogs!