About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Midweek Confessions

I have about four things running through my head that I want to post about and I also need to post about the new blogs I love this week. Hmm four days left in this week... I'll see if I can fit them all in.
 First I wanted to link up with Elizabeth at E, Myself and I for Midweek Confessions. I always read hers so I wanted to join in this week!

*I may or may not look at my blog stats every few hours day... I didn't even know these existed until recently and now I cant stop... It's a problem
*Most of the time after I write a post I think it's silly and think hey who would really want to read this... Obviously people do since I check my blog stats constantly... that's so vain of me.. I'm ashamed!
*American Idol night is usually my favorite night of the week but now that Skylar is gone I'm not looking as forward to it tonight.
*The tweets from Condescending Wonka and Alan Garner {wolf pack alan} on twitter literally make me LOL every day.
* I have been slightly avoiding someone recently because I have needed to de-stress. Saying it makes me feel like a terrible person! {if you're reading this and thinking hey could that be me..? It's probably NOT}

Well that was fun! Feels good to get some of those things out there. I hope you all have a great evening. I'm off to watch American Idol with the hubs. Go Phillip Phillips


No comments:

Post a Comment