About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Letter to E on Mothers Day

Dear Ephraim,

Today is my second year to celebrate mothers day as your mommy. I wanted to tell you thank you for making me a mom.
I love waking up to you smiling at me through the crib bars and running across the bed from me when I try to get you out. I love your bald little head (even thought now it's growing less bald by the minute!) and you're big "chicklet" front teeth. I live for your giggles, your cuddles and your kisses! 
You are more perfect than I ever could have dreamed. I feel so blessed that God picked me to be your mommy! I promise to do my best every day to teach you and help you grow. There are big things a head for you my little man!

Love,

Mom

1 comment:

  1. Precious words. I pray your sweet little man honors your place in his life and appreciates all the things you do and will for him.

    Again, Happy Mother's Day! I love you. I love that sweet little boy.

    ReplyDelete