About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Lovelies

Hello lovely readers, I hope y'all had a wonderful memorial day. My day was filled with cooking, cleaning, crafting and a seafood dinner with family. How did you spend your day?

Have you ever tried to write a post with a Great Dane in your lap?! 
{He's 64 lbs now}
It's complicated...

A few days ago I realized I have never done a "getting to know me post." With new readers I think it is time for you all to get to know me a little better.
I'm Rachel.
I am 23, southern born and raised, currently living in Alabama. I am married to my best friend and the love of my life, Stephan. We've been together 6 years and married for 1.5 of those years. I have a funny, giggly, all together awesome 1.5 year old. He will melt your heart and be your best friend. Lyla is our 3 year old long haired Chihuahua and Samson is our .5 year old Merle Great Dane, we love our fur babies. I have terrible baby fever! I went to college for 2 years but never got any type of degree. The only class I excelled in was English, hence why I blog. I am happy to call Church of the Highlands my home. I love Jesus, plain and simple. I am loving all the precious people I am meeting in the blogging world. I love crafting and cooking, which is obvious in previous posts. I have a lot of ideas, hopes and dreams but sometimes I have trouble making them happen. I am working on that and this blog is helping me. I am very thankful for all my readers!

I LOVE: 
*Diet Coke
*Alabama Football- ROLL TIDE
*Reading
*Karamel Sutra- Ben and Jerry's
*Alice in Wonderland
*Sushi
*Running
*Summer Nights   
                                                                                                        
I DON'T love:
*TV Shows I love being Canceled
*Humidity
*Cockroaches
*Walking Through Spider Webs
*Rude People
*Bad Dreams
*Feeling Lonely
*Doing Dishes                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment