About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Guest Posters Needed!

In 14 day I will be here:

 in this gorgeous 3,700 sq ft penthouse suite.
The site wouldn't let me post their pictures. Such party poopers! {yes I still say things like poopers, kid at heart.}
You should take a look and be jealous!

To say this is a much needed vacation would be and understatement. I am so thankful for Stephan's grandparents who bless the whole family with a Gulf Shores vacation every year. We all stay together, hence the penthouse suite. It's always a fun time and I can't wait to see my little man's toes in the sand.

While I am away I will be needing guest posters. I will have my computer and might post if we are having a lazy night but it is a vacation so who knows.

You're probably asking:
"Why would I want to guest post on her blog?... She only has 14 subscribers no one will read my post."
Yes it is true I only have 14 subscribers {makes me a little sad but I'm just really getting into this blogging world and I'm sure that will change} however, I have many readers that don't subscribe. People will read your post, discover how awesome YOUR blog is and then fall in love with you! I promise :)

So if you are interested in posting while I'm away
{Those dates are June 4th-9th}
email me: Rachelnichols11.12@gmail.com and we'll talk!

Please and Thank You,
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment