About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Today has been fun, so far. E and I took little Lyla on a walk. She made it half a mile (which with her little legs and my power walking was more like two miles, for her.) then she hitched a ride with E.
He is telling her all about the basket ball he saw in someones yard and just about came out of his stroller for. We will have to take the monster Samson for a walk later. It's just too much to handle all three of them at one time. In case anyone was wondering... Samson is a whopping 50lbs and just turned five months old.
I just love it when his ears do this. It makes him so much cuter haha. 
Earlier in the week I promised today would be my first Fill in the Blank Friday. You can link up here to join in on the fun!
1.) My bedtime routine includes: Putting Ephraim to bed, watching a tv show or two with the hubs, getting in bed and doing one or all of the following: having a convo with the hubs about our day, watching something on hulu, and/or checking facebook, twitter, instagram etc. for the last time of the night.

2.) I am: really having a hard time finishing this post today. I have literally been staring at the screen for about an hour. Sad. I am also really excited about this post. Weird.

3.) I can't stand: when people come to complete stop in a merge lane  because  it is a MERGE lane not a stop sign, You have a WHOLE lane!!! You are going to end up getting rear-ended. End rant.

4. My idea of relaxation would be: A weekend a week away with my hubby. Some where tropical. Who wants to make this happen for us?!

5. If I had an extra $50, I would: Probably think about using it on something nice for myself, since I have three shirt, a pair of jeans and a dress I rotate between right now, but then end up spending it on E or Stephan. It seems to always happen that way...

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is: They are all so very nice and encouraging. Everyone should be like that. :)


7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is: I can't say there is one I have been DYING to try, but this one is on my to make soon list!
I hope you all have a very lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. oh i hate that about mergers too!!!!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are horrible. Should have their licenses revoked. Haha kidding! I hope your weekend is great as well!!

      Delete