About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas (photo) Re-cap

Ephraim's first Christmas was a huge success!
We had so many family get together's and he did great through all of them.
On Christmas eve he didn't sleep very well (which is out of the norm) but we'll just say it was because he was so excited about Santa.
Christmas with Ephraim made this the best Christmas yet for us.
Enjoy the massive amount of pictures:
(it's the best way to show you how awesome this year was)









I sure hope everyone's Christmas was just as wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! It was a very fine Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this, but then, I should...As Mom/Mimi. I love you guys and that little man so much! Glad you enjoyed Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete