About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I feel like time is flying by but going in slow motion at the same time...
This week we went to the doctor for the baby. Just a check up. We thought we would have an ultrasound and find out what it is... but that didn't happen. We heard the heart beat and my doc (who is amazing by the way) told me I was doing everything perfect. That made me feel good b/c I'm always thinking "am I doing everything good enough for the baby?" So it was a good visit but at the same time I was disappointed because now I have to wait another four weeks to know what the baby is! Hence why time is moving in slow motion for me.

Time is also flying by because the wedding is in 70 days... Holy Cow!! Today we are going to the venue to meet with the florist (I think this will be my favorite part!) and the caterer and possibly the cake lady. I'm really not to sure I just know what time I'm supposed to be there. I am very excited because this week we also got all the envelopes for our wedding invitations to start addressing them and FINALLY got the invitations started printing. I'm so excited about this b/c I made them and then a sweet friend {Emily Kerley} is making them much prettier than I ever could! Maybe I didn't get as much done as I thought but never the less I feel extremely accomplished!

Also this week... our sweet little half of a family member Lyla got groomed! I always feel horrible when I drop her off b/c it takes a good three hours for them to get it all done and I feel that's an absurd amount of time for a three and a half pound chihuahua. I cant complain though b/c she comes back all shiny and smelling wonderful! Stephan helped me distract her while I took a quick pic of her adorableness!

No comments:

Post a Comment