About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Monday, August 23, 2010

My first post! How exciting

I have always wanted a blog and now that I have made one I'm curious to see how this goes. I've got a lot of new going on in my life now so I figured now was as good a time as any to start!


My name is Rachel. I am 21 and was working full time as a teacher of 12 wonderful one year old's until I found out I was having one of my own. Big surprise... But with Gods help I have come to realize that it is not too much for me to handle and its a blessing despite the order it happened in.


 Now life has changed and I am in the process of planning a wedding to my best friend, Stephan, and we are getting ready to be a new family of three! Well, three and a half if you include our tiny 3 pound chihuahua, Lyla, who we are a little worried will be all kinds of jealous when she becomes a big sister. She has a bit of a personality for such a little thing.


 It will be a wonderful new adventure for both of us and we are looking forward to every minute of it! I have always wanted to be a wife and a mom and I am looking forward to all the new chapters it will bring to our life. As for Stephan, he is already so in love with this baby that I can only imagine how it will be when it is actually here with us everyday. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life, who I know will always love and take care of me and our child.


 "I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. "-Alice in Wonderland

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I love this alice in wonderland quote so I stole it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I saw it as your facebook status this morning and was
    wondering if you got it from me :) ily

    ReplyDelete