About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Life

Laying in bed last night I realized it has been over a year since I have blogged. 
That's just not right! 
Sometimes life just happens....
And it takes away all your blog time.
Sad!


I wish I was coming back with a bang, but for tonight I am starting with this simple post.
Just a little something to let you all know I haven't died.

I have missed writing, a lot. I have missed reading other blogs a lot more!
When I took a little break stopped blogging, it was because I was just overwhelmed. 
It felt like more or a chore than a pleasure and I didn't like that.
I think I was trying to do too much too fast and things just got crazy.
 
I am excited about getting back into the blogosphere 
and updating everyone 
on all the things life has thrown our way over the past year!
So keep and eye out for new posts soon :)

1 comment:

  1. It's ok to take a break! You're still in my reader... I'll be ready to read when you're ready to write.

    ReplyDelete