About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WIFESTYLES: A Guest Post



Hi Loves! I'm Lauren and I blog over at WIFESTYLES but I'm super excited to be blogging over here today!
I'm a newlywed who loves to cook, clean and be domestic! I'm a lover of DIY projects, my amazing hubby and my cute little fur babies! Blogging is one of my favorite things SO please come over and stop by my blog!


Today I'm going to share some of my favorite things about Summer!
  1. Tanning-  I could lay by the pool and catch rays for hours!
  2. Popsicles- who doesn't love a good popsicle on a hot Summer day?!
  3. Vacations- we usually always take either a weekend trip to the lake or a tropical vacation to the beach in the Summer and I will always love our vacas! :)
  4. Aviators- I can't live without them in the Summer!
  5. Maxi dresses- these are my favorite things about Summer fashion! I live in them all Summer long!
What are your favorite things about Summer?!

Thanks so much for having me!





No comments:

Post a Comment