About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Reminiscing

**I apologize in advance for all the excessive beach talk. I am just ridiculously a little but excited**





With our beach trip approaching I can't help but think back to the first beach trip Stephan and I shared together. We made an awesome road trip mix filled with "Get it Started"-Black Eyed Peas, "Story of a Girl"- 3 Doors Down, "Where Ever You Will Go"- The calling and lots more. We enjoyed moon lit walks on the beach and sitting on the porch watching the sun rise. We went crab hunting with the family and stayed up til 1am talking on the beach. I probably remember every detail of the conversations we had on that trip. I knew then, four years ago, that he would be my husband. I will cherish the memories we made on that trip for the rest of our lives.

This year romantic moon lit walks will be replaced with Ephraim's giggles and splashes while we teach him to swim. Instead of relaxing on the porch while the sunrises we will be feeding E breakfast and getting him out to the beach to build sandcastles and toss the beach ball. Late night talks on the beach will be swapped for games with the family followed by tiptoeing to our room, with out waking up the little man. Things have changed but new wonderful memories will be made!

No comments:

Post a Comment