About Me

My photo
Hey Ya'll I'm Rachel I'm a "Southern Girl" with a passion for writing, cooking, crafting and running. Three of the most important things in my life are my, handsome guitar playing, husband Stephan our hilarious genius child Ephraim Brite and our beautiful girl Wren Eisley Take a look around and get to know me!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oh Pinterest

Just a heads up...
My blog is semi under construction
I'm having issues editing my template on our computer so I work on it when I have time on my parents computer.
Sorry it's just going to be ugly for a little while.
I have just discovered pinterest and I'm in love.Ha!
I'm a very crafty person but lately I seem to have had no time to start any new projects.
(Hum I wonder why?)
Well pinterest gives me a place to keep all those neat craft projects I find and would eventually like to try.
It also is giving me many a wonderful idea for our home and things I'd like to do for Ephraim.

Stephan seems to think I'm obsessed, but I beg to differ. It's simply a place that gets my creative juices flowing and I'm just a little excited about it.

Here is a picture of my first attempt at a very expensive art piece(with my twist put on it) I found while searching pinterest.
I'm planning on making two more more that I love and putting them in our bedroom.

I have also decided to take a shot at opening my own etsy store. I've been wanting to do this for a while and now that Ephraim is becoming more and more self sufficient every day I actually have a little more time on my hands to make things to for the store.
My ultimate goal is to have things for the home (such as the picture above) and things for babies (two things that my life revolves around at the moment).

Happy Pinning ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment